Common Licensing Errors
These are some of the common licensing errors that you might come across in Arm software products.
Product Configuration Errors
|Error code and message||Applies to product|
|Error 9511E: Unable to determine the current toolkit||Arm Compiler 5, Arm Compiler 6|
|Error 9519E: The toolchain installation is corrupt||Arm Compiler 5, Arm Compiler 6|
|Error 9521E: File I/O error when determining the current toolkit||Arm Compiler 5, Arm Compiler 6|
|Error 9546E: License has expired||Arm Compiler 5, Arm Compiler 6
|Errors 9549E, 9550E, and 9552E: Feature <feature> is not available with the current toolkit and license||Arm Compiler 5, Arm Compiler 6|
|Error 9580E: <target> is not available with the current toolkit and license||Arm Compiler 5, Arm Compiler 6|
Node-locked license errors
Floating license errors
If your specific error is not listed, see the following FAQs and documents for additional help:
- Product and toolkit configuration
- Troubleshooting node-locked license issues
- Troubleshooting floating license issues
- Compiler License Compatibility Table
- DS-5 License Management Guide
If the error you are seeing does not match any of those listed in the descriptions above, or you have not been able to resolve your issue, submit a support case with the following details:
- The product name and version number.
- The product serial number.
- The complete text of any error messages.
- A copy of your license file(s), as installed on the system.