Changing the license file location
- For a workstation license, ensure that you have one file supplied by Arm.
- For a floating license, ensure that you have two license files: the client license file and the server license file.
- Ensure that you have suitable administrative permissions for performing these tasks on the target machines.
- Copy the client license file to a directory of your choosing.
Note: Do not edit the contents of the license file because doing so might prevent the license from working.
- Set the
ALLINEA_LICENSE_DIRenvironment variable to your chosen location:
export ALLINEA_LICENSE_DIR=</custom path>/licenses
- If you have multiple licenses for Arm Forge tools (Arm DDT, Arm MAP, Arm Performance Reports) copy the license files to the product installation directory: