IoT Test Chips and Boards
Arm create a range of boards, which are built around Arm-developed test chips. These boards enable easier development or evaluation of the Arm IP in real-life conditions. The Arm powered IoT test chips are based on subsystem IP, which offer a foundation for your future designs.
Some use cases for these IoT boards include:
- Simplified integration of Arm TrustZone security technology for software developers, by getting a realistic Armv8-M development platform (Musca only)
- Improved understanding of the trade-offs and performance of the IP, inside the SoC for hardware designers
- SoC architects can use the test chips as reference for their future products
- Product companies could these IoT boards to make progress on software before the final silicon is available
- Partners can use them to demonstrate complementary IP in a system context