Run smile detection
Run the following program on the smile detection Python example on the OpenMV IDE.
- Select Files -> Examples -> 25-Machine-Learning -> nn_haar_smile_detection.py
The program enables to identify a person smiling by braking the problem down in two distinct phases:
- Identify a face in an image using a Haar Cascade classifier.
- Identify whether the identified face is smiling or not.
- Display a yellow happy or sad face on the image on the top right.
Optional task: modify the python example
- Play around with the size of the rectangle used to limit the smile detection area.
- Add terminal output when a smile is detected.
Optional: final deployable model
Note: This step is not required if the previous steps have been executed successfully.
The final pre-trained and pre-converted models can be found on GitHub here.