Rounds a floating-point number to integer and places the result in the destination register. The resulting integer is represented in floating-point format.
NoteThis instruction is supported only in Arm®v8.
must be one of:
meaning round towards zero.
- meaning use the rounding mode specified in the FPSCR.
- meaning use the rounding mode specified in the FPSCR, generating an Inexact exception if the result is not exact.
- meaning round to nearest, ties away from zero.
- meaning round to nearest, ties to even.
- meaning round towards plus infinity.
- meaning round towards minus infinity.
- is an optional condition code. This can only be
modeis Z, R or X.
- specifies the destination and operand registers, for a word operation.
- specifies the destination and operand registers, for a doubleword operation.
You cannot use
VRINT with a rounding
mode of A, N, P or M inside
an IT block.
These instructions cannot produce any exceptions, except
can generate an Inexact exception.